Bird Pest Control
Bird pests are a real health hazard, and infestations need to be tackled as soon as the longer the problem is left the harder it is to deter and eliminate birds permanently.
Bird pests carry the following risks:
- Fleas, ticks and mites, which themselves carry diseases such as Lyme disease.
- Droppings in the affected area can increase the risk of slipping and falling.
- Diseases that can contaminate food and cause serious illness
Bird pests can also cause:
- Damage to buildings and cause structural instability over time.
- Damage to statues and brickwork.
- Blocked gutters with nesting and roosting.
Deadline pest control will put in place preventative measures to tackle bird infestations before they get out of hand, ensuring that your pests don’t return. We have several tried and tested measures to tackle bird infestations and will safely and effectively cover vents and gutters, install wire string and spikes and more. We have the expertise and equipment to ensure that they are eradicated for good, as humanely as possible.